Mgr. Jiří Gabriel, Attorney at Law
An experienced advocate, on your side since 2013.
I will resolve all your legal issues concerning civil, labour, commercial and administrative law. I provide services to natural persons, companies and start-ups. Do not hesitate to get in touch.CONTACT
How do I work?
1. Initial meeting
I can provide my services in person at my office, by phone, or I can even travel to you.
2. Solution proposal and estimation of costs
I evaluate each individual case and will propose the most effective solution to ensure swift
action and financial savings.
3. Solving the matter
I will handle your issue professionally and reliably. I will stay in touch with you at all times
during our cooperation.
Entrepreneurs & Commercial Law
- Consultancy concerning changes in legislation (e.g. GDPR implementation).
- Corporate law (company foundation, changes in the memorandum of association).
- Transfers of shares and ownership interests.
- Transformations of commercial companies (mergers, divisions, transfer of assets to a partner, change of legal form).
- Contractual business relationships (drafting and revision of commercial contracts, representation in negotiations).
- General business terms and conditions for e-shops and related agenda.
- Comprehensive legal consultancy for building and development projects.
- Reporting and change of trade (trade license, concession, representation before the trade office).
- Representation in court and arbitration proceedings.
- Real estate transfers (purchase, sale, donation, attorney escrow).
- Establishment of easements to real estate (easements, liens, building rights, ban on divestment and encumbrance, et al.).
- Representation before the land registry, legal audits of real estate and other services concerning real estate and the disposal thereof.
- Apartment law (lease agreements, vacating of real estate, owners’ declarations).
- Consumer disputes (claims, compensation of damages).
- Property disputes.
- Employment contracts, agreements on work activity and agreements on work performance.
- Agreements on material liability, agreements on wage deductions.
- Representation before the courts in labour-law disputes.
- Building law (representation of parties to proceedings; submission of petitions, applications and initiatives).
- Administrative justice.
- Land registry proceedings.
- Environmental law.